PROTOCOLS FOR IN-PERSON SERVICES DURING THE COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS
This document contains important information about attending and resuming in-person services considering the COVID-19 public health crisis. Our decision is based in part on recommendations by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), but other factors may be considered. Some of these include, but are not limited to, whether we and our families have been vaccinated, our health or the health of those we are in close contact with, and risk of exposure outside of this setting. There may be other concerns that we can talk about.
Please read this document carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
Decision to Attend In-Person Services
FFC will conduct in-person services if it is safe to do so. If there is a resurgence of the pandemic or if other health concerns arise, we will resume virtual services and activities.
Risks of Opting for In-Person Services
You understand that by coming to the building for in-person events, you are assuming the risk of exposure to COVID-19 (or other public health risk).
Your Responsibility to Minimize Your Exposure
To maintain the safety of attending in-person services/activities, you agree to take certain precautions which will help keep everyone safe from exposure, sickness and possible death.
- Attend services/activities if you are symptom free
- Not attend in-person services if you or someone you have been in contact with has tested positive within the last 10 days
- Wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when you enter the building
- Adhere to the safe distancing precautions we have set up in the building, including not moving chairs or sitting where we have signs asking you not to sit
- Wear a mask in all areas of the building
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet and minimize your physical contact with other members
- Ensure that your child(ren) follow(s) the sanitation and distancing protocols
- Take steps between service gatherings to minimize your exposure to COVID-19
- Choose the virtual service option if you have a job that exposes you to other people who are infected
- Immediately notify the church administrator (Email: Hiawatha_davis@yahoo.com) if you or member of your home tests positive for the infection within 5 days of attending an in-person service
FFC Commitment to Minimize Exposure
We have taken steps to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus within the building. Please let us know if you have questions about these efforts. Once we receive notification of anyone testing positive for COVID-19 we will then notify you as soon as possible so that you may take appropriate precautions.